£46K – £51K + Car Package & Company Benefits
Boden Resource are recruiting a Project Manager for a large healthcare site based in Worcester. You will be working for a global FM services provider and the ideal candidate must have a clear understanding of CDM systems and have a background in healthcare.
- Work within a very demanding healthcare environment
- Dedicated to a single FM contract delivering project works across a single site
- Managing and delivering projects and lifecycle work in the value of £1k-£3m
- Preparing costs for project works and making sure you are keeping with the budget allocated
- Identifying opportunities for growth and new business
- Managing and coaching the team against the service level agreement
- For this role you will need a complete understanding of CDM and how projects are delivered within a healthcare environment.
- Must hold an accredited safety qualification (IOSH Managing Safety as a minimum)
- Holds either a PM qualification or equivalent combination of education & experience (HND/ HNC)
- Must have experience within a Healthcare environment
- Has a proven track record of success in previous roles
- Must have experience in managing client relationships
- Technical knowledge in one or more of the following fields is highly desirable: Electrical, Mechanical, AC, Civils building and fabric
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply via email and a member of Boden Resource will be in contact.