Our client is a SME Real Estate Development and Project Management consultancy who are involved in major developments across central London and the South East and they now need a Chartered Project Manager or Employers Agent. They operate on behalf of the owners, investors from the initial acquisition, planning and through the delivery of properties across various asset classes, such as Commercial, Student, BTR, Residential and Hotel schemes and want a Project Manager who has experience with these sectors. They also have equity in some of the schemes and form JV's to partner and work very closely with the client to find the best possible outcomes on their schemes.
The Project Manager would be joining a company during a very busy period and help to deliver live sites. They are currently under construction on one of the largest, new build commercial office blocks in Zone 1 London, a unique Student development, and the Master plan for a large mixed use scheme plus a number of other unique schemes in the neat future.
Project Manager / Employers Agent.
An experienced Project Manager is sought to join with a specific focus on :
- Procurement Advice
- Risk and Value Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Construction Management
- Cost Management Services
- Employer’s Agent / Contract Administration Duties
- Fund Monitoring
The successful candidate will have a track record across the development cycle with proven experience in the delivery phase from pre-construction, contract management through to occupation.
Experience in and knowledge of development and construction programmes, cost plans and design information are essential.
The role is based at their central London office with travel to visit sites and attend external meetings when required.
Key Skills/Qualifications :
- Strong client facing skills and report writing
- Excellent grasp of procurement and contract administration.
- Ambitious and able to work under own autonomy.
- Proficient in cost planning and pre-contract cost planning activities.
- Proven track record in post contract cost control
- Proficient in contract preparation and administration.
- Ability to work within a small consultancy environment and be flexible to changing workloads and demands
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial awareness
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager or Employers Agent to develop their personal and professional career in a supportive, professional environment.
The salary is based upon qualifications and experience and ranges between £50,000 - £60,000 plus package.