We are working with a Birmingham based consultancy to find a mid level Project Manager. They are a dynamic client focused project and cost management consultancy who offer a wealth of expertise and experience in all sectors of the built environment. The Project Manager would be based in their Birmingham city office, where they service the whole of the UK with the help of their London office too.
Over the last 10 years they have built a very strong reputation and built a solid client base, with some well known names across various sectors, including residential, retail, commercial, industrial and more with projects ranging from £1m - £100m and the chosen Project Manager would have the opportunity to work with all of their top clients, attend client meetings and be given responsibility to develop new clients, if they wished.
Project Manager requirement:
This position requires an ambitious enthusiastic Project Manager to work within an exciting growing team to deliver key client accounts for a variety of clients.
The individual will become an integral member of the team delivering a high-quality service on key client accounts.
This represents an excellent opportunity for the right individual to become a key member of the team and to grow and develop their career at all levels in the firm.
The role will be wide ranging and will include the following:
- Strong organisational skill
- Degree educated with a minimum of 2:1 within a Construction or Real Estate degree, such as Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Architecture or Real Estate Management
- MRICS accredited degree and working through your APC, if not already chartered.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to manage tasks through to completion
- Good analytical skills
- Provide a high standard of service
- Be professional and presentable in appearance and manner
- The ideal candidate will have experience working for a construction consultancy or similar professional organisation within the construction and property sector
The salary is based upon experience and qualifications and ranges from £45,000 - £60,000 plus package