I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for a High-end residential, construction and refurbishment contractor that build throughout Central London. They work for a large range of private and commercial clients, delivering both bespoke design projects and traditional construction contracts.
The Project Manager will be joining a company who were established in 2007 and have been working with many of London’s foremost architects and designers throughout the Central London boroughs. They have great local knowledge and their understanding of working withinin this demanding environment is second to none.
- Professional property degree or a recognised project management qualification.
- Proven experience in coordination and providing leadership in the execution of residential and mixed used construction projects.
- Understanding of high-end residential schemes.
- Proven experience negotiating contracts, procurement, valuations and determining final sums owed.
- Proven experience in developing and managing budgets within established parameters.
- Knowledge of design-build project delivery methodology.
- Ability to delegate and manage multiple operations effectively.
- Ability to assess the operational effectiveness of sub contractors.
The company have a number of active sites with several high-end projects in the pipeline. The Project Manager they appoint will be located in Central London. This high-end contractor is looking for someone that is passionate, articulate, driven and a self starter who wants to progress within a growing team.
The Salary is up to £45,000 and travel allowance