Chartered Project Manager required for a national construction consultancy based in Birmingham. Our client is one of the largest design, construction and faculties management companies in the UK and have a huge pipeline that requires 2 more Project Managers to join their in house consultancy team.
With a modern, state of the art office in Birmingham and the opportunity for flexible working hours they are aiming to attract the best possible MRICS Project Manager candidates to their firm.
Project Manager requirements:
- Direct client contact for a range of Consultancy commissions under guidance from the Principal Consultant;
- Maintaining standards for a value for money service.
- Delivery of high quality advice and services;
- Assisting in, or directly delivering, services relating to business cases, PEPs, budget setting, design management, programming and planning, value for money, detailed design, risk, whole life costing, procurement, change management, contract administration, lessons learned, management of soft landings and defect resolution;
- Managing the communications with all stakeholders;
- Managing third party contributions to the project;
- Delivering high quality reports, internally and externally;
- Reporting on project progress and developing new client business;
- Supporting the bidding for new work.
The successful candidate will be committed to delivering added value to a businesses key repeat clients; comprehensive post-graduation experience and have the capability to gain the clients confidence. The ideal candidate will have a MRICS degree in a relevant property related subject, such as Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying.
- Professional approach to all stakeholders;
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills;
- Ability to perform under pressure;
- Confident ability to use MS Excel and MS Word;
- Sound knowledge of contract forms and administration;
- Problem solver;
- Confident ability with a range of Construction related software;
- Full Driving licence and willing to travel to meetings nationwide; occasionally internationally;
- Must be able to gain MOD or similar security clearance;
- Able to provide advice clearly, eloquently and professionally.
Salary is dependant on experience and qualifications. Up to £55,000