A Main Contractor based in RBKC who build luxury residential properties are searching for a Project Manager or Assistant Contract Manager to help deliver large, bespoke residential properties in Central London. The Project Manager will be responsible for working with the client to find the best possible solutions and deliver an exceptional service on all schemes. Their typical schemes are £1m - £3m extensions, basement digs, internal refurbishments, games rooms and swimming pools for private HNW clients.
Over the last ten years they have developed into a trusted contractor who are highly recommended within this market and have grown due to the reputation of the work they deliver.
Project Manager requirements:
- Property related degree Minimum 2:1
- 2 plus years experience of managing projects
- Appreciation of design and FF&E
- Strong client facing negotiation skills
- An understanding of on site construction methods
- Manage the cost of a project
- Contract Administration
- Write and follow programmes
- Exposure to UK property developments
If you are looking to move to a small, dynamic company where you can learn and work closely with the Directors, build tailored properties for private home owners then please contact me for more details.
The salary is up to £45,000 plus package and travel