£40,000 - 45,000 + Car
Our client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider are looking to recruit a Small works Project Manager. The right candidate shall have previous experience as a Project Manager ideally within an FM environment.
- Project manager delivering range of Small projects
- Based in the Birmingham Office and delivering projects on a national basis across a retail portfolio
- Working on multiple projects at one time and to tight deadlines
- M&E projects work such as Refit, refurbs, lighting and air con
- Manage the costings and effectiveness of the delivery
- Ensure all projects are delivered in accordance with regulatory and statutory undertakings, H&S and Policies
- Source and manage the sub-contractors carrying out work and subsequently manage the project during the works
- Liaise with the Engineering staff and the Subcontractors and build a strong relationship
- Work with the client on all project work developed
- A Leading Facilities Management Service Provider.
- Possesses a strong Background within Project Management.
- Has strong Managerial Experience - Managing Subcontractors.
- Holds relevant technical qualifications – Prince 2 and Hard service qualifications
- Comfortable working independently, self-sufficient and tenacious
- Confident in maintaining and building the client relationship, attending regular performance related meetings.
- Ideally possesses a fabric, M&E and FM background
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Dynamic and forward thinking with the ability to adapt quickly and multitask
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 7021464
FM / Project Manager / Project Management / FM / Facilities / Birmingham / Prince 2 / FM / Hard FM / Service PM /