Our client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider are looking to recruit a Project Manager. The right candidate shall have previous experience as a Project Manager ideally within M&E background.
- Project Manager based in the south covering London and the south
- Managing projects from 10,000 to 1 million
- Manging a range of projects from refits and refurbs to working on chillers and critical sites
- Manging sub-contractors
- Manging multiple projects simultaneously across the London area and the south
- Ensure all projects are delivered in accordance with regulatory and statutory undertakings, H&S and Policies
- Scope for the work and manage the project from start to finish
- Conducting client visits and sites visits 2/3 times a week
- A Leading Facilities Management Service Provider.
- Must have a background in M&E
- Previous experience as a Project Manager essential ideally with a FM service provider
- Health and Safety management trained
- Has strong Managerial Experience - Managing Subcontractors.
- Holds relevant technical qualifications – Prince 2 and Hard service qualifications
- Has a Construction qualification or degree in building surveying
- Comfortable working independently
- Confident in maintaining and building the client relationship, attending regular performance related meetings with strong communication skills
- Ability to manage and change successfully Commercially astute
- Full UK Driving Licence.
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 7021464
FM / Project Manager / Project Management / FM / Facilities / London/ Prince 2 / FM / Hard FM / Service PM /