A multidisciplinary Project Management and Quantity Surveying consultancy with offices in Birmingham and London are seeking a chartered Project Manager to join their central Birmingham office with immediate affect.
The company put a huge emphasis on their clients experience with them and they want to speak to client facing, motivated Project Managers who have a desire to work with household names across various sectors including, residential, hotel, retail, stadiums, office, commercial, education, health and more. Over the last ten years they have completed numerous exciting projects within the Real Estate arena and deliver world class Project Management, Cost Management and Management Consulting to predominantly for private, developer, investor led clients.
With a warm, friendly work environment they welcome input from every member of their team and encourage their employees to spend time with their clients and get to know them and how they can provide the best possible service.
- Manage the development from pre contract through to client hand over.
- Build client relationships and develop new business avenues
- A mix of sector experience would be preferred.
- Capable of managing your own time.
- Strong understanding of different contracts, including D&B, JCT and NEC
- Work closely with the developer and pull together external teams on their behalf.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the clients needs and how to best deliver the clients brief.
This opportunity would suit a Project Manager who has had a traditional career to date working for a Professional Project Management consultancy and wants to progress their career with a forward thinking, versatile company. The opportunity to join this company has arisen due to their repeated client list and the amount of work they are winning off their competitors.
They pay a fair salary with good additional benefits