Glasgow with Regional Travel
£45-55,000 + Car
Our client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider are looking to recruit a Project Manager. The right candidate shall have previous experience as a Project Manager ideally within an FM environment.
- Project manager delivering range of project work ranging in value from 5k – 500K +
- Based in Glasgow and delivering projects across the central belt of Scotland and sites in Belfast
- Working on multiple projects at one time and to tight deadlines
- M&E, refurb and fit out projects
- Delivering projects on commercial sites
- Manage the costings and effectiveness of the delivery
- Ensure all projects are delivered in accordance with regulatory and statutory undertakings, H&S and Policies
- Source and manage the sub-contractors carrying out work and subsequently manage the project during the works
- Liaise with the Regional Operations Manager and reporting to the Head of Projects
- Work with the client on all project work developed
- A Leading Facilities Management Service Provider.
- Possesses a strong Background within Project Management.
- Has strong Managerial Experience - Managing Subcontractors.
- Holds relevant technical qualifications – Prince 2 and Hard service qualifications
- Comfortable working independently, self-sufficient and tenacious
- Confident in maintaining and building the client relationship, attending regular performance related meetings.
- Ideally possesses a fabric, M&E and FM background
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Dynamic and forward thinking with the ability to adapt quickly and multitask
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 7021464
FM / Project Manager / Project Management / FM / Facilities / Glasgow / Prince 2 / FM / Hard FM / Service PM /