£40-45,000 12 Month Fixed Contract
Our client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider are looking to recruit a Project Manager for a single Healthcare site.
The right candidate shall have previous experience as a Project Manager ideally within an FM environment and strong Project management background.
- Project Manager for healthcare site reporting to the Senior Operations Manager
- Preparation of specifications, schedules of works, programmes and cost plans ensuring projects are delivered in accordance with contractual obligations
- Ensure the use of approved suppliers and manage sub-contractors
- Manage projects from Cradle to grave
- Update and Maintenance of documentation within the technical library, including drawings, room data sheets, H&S files.
- Management of project budgets
- Manage smaller multiple projects simultaneously
- Management of M&E refurbs and fit out and general FM projects
- Delivering projects values of up to 1-2 million and smaller project work
- Shall need to work with the client to develop a pipeline of work
- A Global Facilities Management Service Provider.
- Possesses a strong Background within Project Management.
- Healthcare experience highly desirable
- Background managing Subcontractors
- Holds relevant technical qualifications – Prince 2
- Comfortable working independently or part of a small team
- Confident in maintaining and building the client relationship, attending regular performance related meetings.
- Must live within a commutable distance of Hereford