£50,000-55,000 + Car
Our client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager delivering a range of M&E, Fabric and fit out projects
Managing a team of Subcontractors and on-site Engineers, you will be required to carry out a range of Projects within scheduled time scales and budgets.
Managing the delivery of each project to the agreed level of quality, programme and budget
- Managing a team of Subcontractors and Engineers.
- Managing a range of Projects, such as Building Fabric refurbishment, Electrical instillation and Fit out works.
- Managing life-cycle projects works across the site, ensuring that a high standard of work is maintained and completed within set time frames.
- Working within a fast-paced environment, across a large number of projects simultaneously
- Ensuring that all works are successfully completed from inception to completion.
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Manage the H&S of the projects including on site audits
A leading Facilities Management Service Provider.
- Possesses a strong Background within Project Management Experience.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and good time management skills
- Holds relevant technical qualifications and PRINCE2
- Has worked within a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible approach in solving issues and delivery programmes
- Confident in maintaining and building the client relationship, attending regular performance related meetings.
- Ideally possesses an M&E Background.
- Fully conversant with all applicable legislation, regulations and standards
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the programme.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
To apply for this opportunity, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 702 1464.