We are recruiting for a Project Director to join a Global Engineering and FM services business.
As part of the senior management team you will lead the growth and development of Project Services within the existing Facilities Management business.
Our client is responsible for innovative and cutting-edge engineering and energy services. You will be responsible for, -
- Managing a team of project managers
- Delivering a project pipeline
- Identifying commercial opportunities
- Managing a programme of project works and ensuring delivery within agreed timescales
- Advising on project feasibility
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders to identify potential projects
The type of projects the customer delivers range include re fits, upgrades, plant upgrades, building works and office refurbs.
You must have a strong background with project management, have extensive experience within live / corporate environments and be used to managing multiple projects. A background in PFI, defence or government would be a major advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop a business, please get in touch for further details