Project Coordinator – FM
£27-32k + package
We are looking for an experienced Projects Coordinator to join the Projects Division of a leading Facilities Management business based from an office in Canary Wharf.
As Projects Coordinator you will provide a comprehensive administrative support function to the Head of Projects and Project Management team. The team deliver a range of FM related, M&E, refurbishment, fit out and upgrade projects across the UK.
Outline of the role:
- To understand both company and project management procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard
- Collating and distributing invitation to tender documentation under the guidance of the Project Managers
- Ensuring all Forms of Enquiry are signed and returned and filled in the appropriate project folder on the central drive
- General administration tasks
- Raising all subcontractor purchase orders
- Arranging and attending monthly Project Reviews
- Maintaining both holiday & training team planners
- Submitting, reporting and closing all team Hazard Reports.
- Assisting with the procurement process for all new suppliers and subcontractors requested by the team members
- Ordering all IT equipment for the project team
- Provides General PA/administrative support to the Head of Projects, booking meetings, scheduling diary appointments, collating PQQ information, putting together PowerPoint presentations
- Maintaining a close working relationship with the Managers and site Contract Supports ensuring constant updates are given regarding debt, OPO’s, billing and outstanding invoices
- Visiting various sites/offices as required assisting Project Managers in general project management duties
To apply for this role please do so via this advert, or for a confidential discussion please call Adam on 0121 702 1464.