Procurement Transformation Specialist
£500 - £600 per day
I am currently looking to recruit for a Procurement Transformation Consultant working with a world-leading Facilities Management provider of outsourced. They are seeking candidates to join their team and assist in the recruitment of wider personnel within the account. Please see below for further details.
Day to day duties
- Working on the mobilisation of a new Facilities Management provider within a large government account – based in central London
- Handling various stakeholders on a daily basis – both internally and externally
- Managing the transformation of the project and ensuring a smooth transition from the exiting provider to new provider
- Managing a medium sized to ensure delivery of contract
- Managing the on-boarding processes and procedures
What the client seeks
- Strong facilities management expertise
- Worked on mobilisation/transition projects – ideally on government accounts
- Strong man management expertise
- Excellent stakeholder management experience to ensure a smooth delivery
- Qualified with a procurement professional body – CIPS ideally
The client is offering a competitive day rate to find suitable candidates for an important vacancy within their team. This role is 5 days a week in London, with travel to Yorkshire on a non-frequent basis – maybe once/twice a month.
Please send over the most up to date version of your CV and I will be reviewing candidates over the coming days – then happy to discuss on the phone in finer detail.