An excellent opportunity has arisen in Sheffield for a Procurement Senior Quantity Surveyor on a 3-month contract basis. The client is looking for someone available on short notice and has FM experience in Education, Central Government and Health sectors.
- Develop, agree and implement a supply chain strategy with project teams for the successful and efficient procurement of subcontract packages both during mobilisation and the lifecycle of a project.
- Preparation of procurement schedule ensuring the project team contribute and complete their relevant sections
- Prepare subcontract invitations to tender and evaluate tender returns (time, cost, quality) and make recommendations to appoint and place subcontracts and more
What the client is looking for:
- Available on short notice
- FM experience would be beneficial
- Understands tendering process
If you are available on short notice and are interested, please apply or alternatively contact Urba on (phone number removed)