I am currently looking to recruit for a Procurement Professional based out of London on an interim contract basis. This is working for a leading Facilities Management provider who are flexible on location of work, in terms of working from home a couple of days a week. Please find below a brief overview of the role.
Day to day duties
- Managing a number of FM categories and seeking ways to reduce spend
- Liaising with various suppliers on a day to day basis
- Handling tough negotiations to reduce both indirect and direct spend
- Working in a large team of procurement professionals
What the client is seeking
- A strong negotiator with suppliers
- Ideally worked within Facilities Management environment previously
- Handled various categories – values ranging from £10,000 - £1m
- Professional qualification within Procurement
- Good people skills
If this is a role which you feel you would be a good fit for, please apply to the advert sending your most up to date CV. I will be in touch in due course reviewing all applications.