£25,000 - £35,000/annum Plus generous package
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Planning Assistant to join an award-winning construction business with many years’ experience of building houses and public buildings in Oxfordshire. The Graduate Planning Assistant will be working closely with the Technical and Commercial team as part of their home’s division. The Graduate Planning Assistant will need a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the residential new build sector.
- Full working knowledge of the Development Plan process and planning guidance at National, District and Neighbourhood levels
- Assess detailed planning and other policies (environmental, transport, design etc) which influence the opportunities for site selection and promotion. To identify the commercial implications of them for the Company
- Undertake detailed due diligence and prepare concise briefings on sites identified which will assist in the acquisition of land
- To progress the preparation of planning applications, assist in the local consultation process and monitor applications
- Experience of Planning Agreements, give clear instructions to Solicitors acting for the Company in their preparation and negotiate with Local Councils
- An appreciation of the KH operational area and working with colleagues, the ability to identify areas of potential housing growth within it
- Working with colleagues, prepare instructions for a range of Consultants to secure effective appointments
This high-end developer has built thousands of homes over the years and take pride in ensuring they continue to provide beautiful high-quality homes that are built to last. This is a great opportunity for a Graduate Planning Assistant looking for that next step in their career.
The Salary is up to £35,000 plus generous package depending on experience.