I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager, on behalf of a leading Facilities Management provider – working on a key contract of theirs in the Bristol area. The role is 3/6 Months working on a day rate, requiring someone from a strong Commercial background within the FM industry and can start work immediately. Please see below for further details.
Day to day duties
- Handling contract interpretation, being the expert of the contract within the organisation
- Handling PFI negotiations with the client
- Liaising closely with the operations teams, ensuring effective delivery of the contract
- Take control of the contract and translate this into operations documentation, easy to use for the ops team to use
- Handling various disputes and claims negotiations
- Handling governance
- Updating method statements
What the client seeks
- Ideally worked within the FM industry for a number interim projects
- Someone whom is a strong negotiator is key
- Very commercially focused – not just looking for a finance manager to crunch the numbers
- Worked closely with ops professionals before, ensuring smooth delivery of contract
- Ideally worked on Hard FM contracts before
If you are interested in hearing more details about this vacancy, then please send over your updated CV and I will be in touch in due course.