Performance Manager – German Speaking
Berlin & Surrounding Areas
Boden Resource are working with a global FM & property service provider, who are looking to recruit a German-speaking Performance Manager on a 1-2 month contract. Reporting in to the Operations Director, you will work closely with the client and company teams to drive performance improvement across sites in Berlin and the surrounding area. This role would be ideal for an FM management professional who is experienced in implementing performance improvement across facilities contracts.
- Monitor and report team performance against KPIs
- Management of both hard and soft service contracts
- Liaise with client stakeholders to drive and improve performance across all sites
- Produce performance report documents and present to the client in regular review meetings
- Liaise with internal and external customers
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
- Previous experience in a senior FM management position
- Commercial expertise across the facilities industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a technological environment would be advantageous
If this role suits your experience and skills, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie Cummings at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.