£20,000 per annum pro rata – Permanent
25 hours per week Mon-Friday – Hours to be discussed at interview
Start date: ASAP
Boden Resource is a vibrant, successful, specialist Recruitment business operating in the UK outsourced Facilities Management industry. We are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to work from our HQ in Marston Green, Birmingham.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:.
- All payroll data entry for our Temporary workforce
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Producing weekly payroll reports
- Process new starters/ leavers on our timesheet system
- Prepare contracts for our contractors and clients
- Ensure all our contractors are compliant
- Be the point of contact for all our temporary workers
Experience & Skills
- Will have previously worked in a payroll role
- Ability to multitask in all areas of payroll
- Competent with Excel and familiar with payroll software
- A good communicator, with the ability to work well on your own initiative
- A competent level of literacy and numeracy and IT skills
- Attention to detail
What we can offer you
- Free parking
- Join a close, fun, team
- Flexible working hours to suit you
Please apply for this position through this advert.