£38,500 + car, bonus & benefits
Boden Resource are recruiting for an Operations Manager to work with a leading global FM service provider across the West Yorkshire region. Working in their educational division, you will manage the delivery of catering services across a number of sites in the area.
- Managing a number of sites in the region, ensuring all services are being delivered successfully.
- Delivering targeted P&Ls and setting budgets.
- Leading your team across all sites, and developing relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Instilling a strong health and safety and food safety culture across all sites
- Ensure compliance to all food development process and procedures i.e. menu creation
- Undertaking regular audits and spot checks to ensure compliance with Health & Safety systems.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Full UK driving licence and flexibility to travel across the region
- Level 3 Food Safety certificate or equivalent
- Health and safety certificate or equivalent
- Experience in catering management
- Strong leadership with the ability to manage a large team
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Train the Trainer certificate is highly advantageous
If this position is of interest to you, please apply via this advert. If you’re looking for a new opportunity but this isn’t quite right, get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.
FM / Facilities Management / Soft Services / Operations Manager / Wakefield / North East