We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to work for a High-end residential, construction and refurbishment contractor that build throughout Central London. They work for a large range of private and commercial clients, delivering both bespoke design projects and traditional construction contracts.
The Operations Manager will be joining a company who were established in 2007 and have been working with many of London’s foremost architects and designers throughout the Central London boroughs. They have great local knowledge and their understanding of working within this demanding environment is second to none.
- Good knowledge of Central London area
- Good practical knowledge of construction methodology and maintenance
- High level of organisation
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable workplace experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong computer literacy, Microsoft Excel essential.
- Excellent diary management and self-motivation
- Exceptional efficiency and ability to deliver tasks effectively and on time as a matter of course
- Good knowledge of key construction trades
- Experience in management of a workforce
As Operations Manager you will ensure the smooth operational delivery of multiple construction projects, managing the site teams and Contracts Managers involved on those projects. You will play a key role within the senior management team.
The Salary is up to £65,000 and travel allowance.