£85,000 - £100,000 + Car, Bonus & Package
Your new company
Our client is a well known specialist services business, with a legacy spanning over 50 years they deliver a wide range of property maintenance into both public and private sector. Due to expansion and a focus on growth in the medium & long term they are recruiting for an Operations Director to help deliver and drive services across the UK.
Your new role
You will be wholly responsible for the UK wide operation, day to day duties include
- Direct management of all senior management and indirect control of a large service team
- Managing and delivering all commercial and financial activity
- Identifying areas for growth within existing client base and external markets
- Ensuring contractual compliance and ensuring delivery is in line with customers requirements
- Identifying upgrades in technology and IT to improve efficiency
- Managing supply chain partners and external suppliers
- Developing relationships with clients
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a senior level operational lead, it is imperative you have managed and led large service teams (1000+), management of high-volume business activities is imperative. You must have been responsible for a large P&L or budget and a high level of commercial awareness is highly advantageous. A background in managing cleaning operations would be viewed as a comparative service.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a specialist SME services business, they have a 5-year plan to drive growth and this appointment is an integral part of that project. They can offer an executive level package and a number of long-term incentives
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.