Operations Director - UK Wide - £90,000 - £110,000 + Car & Package
Your new company
Our customer is a global Tier 1 Facilities Management and outsourcing business. With a portfolio of global customers that include banking, technology, manufacturing, media & industrial sectors they are responsible for innovative and cutting-edge FM service delivery. The last decade has seen this organisation go from strength to strength and they are widely regarded as one of the key market leaders.
Your new role
We are recruiting for an Operations Director to run and manage a large UK contract, responsibilities as below
- Managing all financial & commercial elements
- Ensuring contract compliance
- Driving innovation and technology projects
- Management and leadership of a large service team
- Identifying commercial opportunities and developing account scope
- Managing supply chain partners
- Acting as the senior point of escalation
- Developing relationships across complex client & stakeholder structures
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a senior level leader, you must have managed and delivered FM at the top level, experience of managing a large P&L. You must be exceptionally client facing and have the ability to balance complex customer relationships. Experience of critical, complex or highly regulated environments would be a major advantage.
What you'll get in return
A competitive and executive level package, excellent career progression and global opportunities are on offer for the right person. This is a fantastic opportunity to run a flagship account at a senior level.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.