Operations Director - London based - £90,000-95,000 + Car + Package
Your new company
A UK based support service business operating within multiple sectors such as defense, Life sciences, professional services and high-tech manufacturing.
They strive for excellence at the heart of everything they do, delivering value to their customers through a collaborative approach to facilities. They have seen substantial growth year on year while maintain their strong culture of teamwork and a close family feel.
Your new role
- Operations Director managing a portfolio of around 25 million across multiple service lines on TFM contracts
- You shall be responsible for the productivity across the various contracts and sites and delivering excellent customer service with a collaborative approach
- You shall be managing 250 staff through a senior leadership team of 3 Account Directors
- You shall be commercially astute and responsible for the TFM service delivery across the contract ensuring all KPIs and SLAs are in line with the customers’ expectations
- You shall be able to identify new opportunities to grow existing contracts within your portfolio to fall in line with the company’s growth plans
- Liaising with all key stake holders across all contracts and conducting key site visits
- Acting as the point of escalation across the portfolio
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be dynamic & forward thinking and able to adapt to working within a challenging and fast paced environment. You shall have a strong approach to Health and safety and able to deliver high standards of excellence and customer service.
You will be a strong communicator and able to lead and inspire your team with a firm grasp on the commercials and problem solving.
You will have managed a Large P&L previously and enjoy engaging with clients and staff at all levels.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business where you will have a voice and more control to implement new ideas and processes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.