Office Manager – Client Side
£70,000 – £75,000 + package + Bonus Scheme
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced FM professional to make a position their own within a prestigious building based in the centre of London. This exciting client-side role is working for a newly formed insurance company with an already growing reputation.
- The clients point of management contact for all London office related matters
- Day to day accountability for engagement with Instant Group and all sub-contractors
- Extensive involvement and influencing of design and fit out for additional floors
- Continuously review workplace environment and services (in conjunction with employee feedback), looking for opportunities to enhance the experience for employees and guests
- Maintain comprehensive processes and protocols for all key office activities, with rigorous controls and effective business continuity planning
- Ensure office security and property access management
- Oversee all aspects of health and safety management in relation to the office, ensuring compliance to relevant regulations and standards – driving best practice wherever possible
- Financial management for the office including budgeting and cost tracking. Ensuring comprehensive record keeping and optimisation of spend.
- Landlord management, with a strong focus on maintaining good, proactive engagement and relationship
- Maintain comprehensive and proactive engagement and communications with the client’s employees in relation to office changes, incidents and external emergencies
- Ensure compliance to Group policies, maintaining an available auditable trail as needed
- Manage or support on key client projects as required
- A well-established start-up insurance company that is based in prestige building.
- Strong FM Experience
- Commercially aware, understanding and anticipating the needs of both operations and management. Tangible experience of managing financial budgets and third-party contracts
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Office fit out experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally a technical background or a strong understanding
- Based in a commutable area to central London
- Detail orientated with a continuous improvement mindset
- Flexible and adaptable to change, able to contribute in an entrepreneurial environment
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.