Office Co-ordinator - Chester - £ Competitive Salary
The primary responsibility is to support the smooth running of the Reception/Facilities Services in the Chester Office of Ramboll and ensure that the Client has a positive experience always when using the facilities in the Office.
- Ensure the daily operation is carried out in a safe manner ensuring adherence to Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Risk Assessments including assisting HSQE in updating all office related documents, including conducting monthly H&S inspections
- In Collaboration with the UK Facilities Manager and the clients’ Location Leader ensure that Protocols and manuals are kept up to date to ensure the efficient daily operations and knowledge sharing
- Regular contact with Ramboll staff encouraging compliance with office rules such as clear desk policy through regular communication
- Ensure the Client and Sustainability Model is followed in line with the standards outlined in EMS including data management
- Produce reports as requested for Ramboll
- Responsibility for Cleaning staff and processing of their payroll twice monthly ensuring hours are inputted correctly. (not sure if cleaners payroll, is their responsibility)
- Manage Payroll related tasks for cleaners including new starters leavers and holiday and absence
- Responsibility to raise and close reactive work orders, through MYMC Helpdesk for work related issues and ensure PPMS are closed as completed within the designated time restraints. Ensuring all records (for auditing purposes) are up to date including all Landlords areas ie: lifts etc in preparation for internal/external audits which is part of the role
- Ordering/ensuring adequate stocks of stationery consumables including calc pads etc
- Stock take of Consumables on monthly basis
- Raise purchase Orders for and orders for the Client and ensure stocktakes occur on monthly basis
- Ensure Hospitality is ordered (including milk) and the service managed within HSE Guidelines restocking and service cleans of Coffee Machines throughout the day.
- Super user for Audio and visual technology and tools used to enhance working practice including printers/plotters and ordering of all consumables
- Educated to GCSE standard with at least 5 Grade C passes or above OR an NVQ qualification in Business Administration, Customer Service, ICT or equivalent.
- Previous experience in FM, building services or Hospitality and Catering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of working within a team, supporting and working with others to reach organisational goals.
- Organised with good planning ability, to organise / schedule events and activities.
- An aptitude for new and imaginative approaches to work related issues.
- Flexibility in the approach to work
- Must be able to organise and prioritise workload
- Must be able to work under own initiative with little/no supervision, or as part of a team, making this role their own.
- Respond to queries, compliance issues and complaints, seeking appropriate advice from UK Facilities Manager if required
If this is something that may be on interest please give me a call and apply for this role directly with an up to date copy of your CV to Millie Platts