National Compliance Manager
£60k - £65k + Car Package + Pension Scheme
Boden Resource are recruiting a National compliance manager for one of the largest FM Providers in the UK. The role includes national travel covering 50-60 Healthcare sites across the UK. The ideal candidate will have previous Compliance manager experience and have a full understanding of contract systems. Healthcare experience would also be desired.
- Monitor and Assess performance of team to achieve greatest efficiency and outputs
- Aim to drive compliance in different ways to make contracts more compliant.
- Report directly into head of compliance manager.
- Advise people, challenge and support other managers on site
- Work to simplify processes
- Look to always drive business forward
- Cover 50-60 Healthcare sites across the UK.
- Work within your team to get the best performance out of each Account/ Contract.
- Monitor and review work that has been carried out.
- Day-to-day management of your team; responding to queries and carrying out visits of works.
- Engineering/ Service Background
- Previous Compliance experience
- Willing to travel
- Healthcare Experience (Desirable)
- Previous experience of driving business growth
- Account Management Knowledge
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook, clear focus on the Business and the Client satisfaction.
- Self-reliant and organized
If you are interested in this role please apply via this advert and a member of Boden Resource’s team will be in contact.