Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£33,000 - £35,000 + 5% Pension + 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
Your new company:
- A global Facilities Management & Technical Services provider with an industry leading reputation.
Your new role:
- To carry out fabric, building services and basic mechanical and electrical PPM’s & Reactive maintenance across a commercial static site.
- Working on emergency light testing, lamp changes, basic electrical maintenance, basic plumbing, joinery, AHU’s, FCU’S alongside of other general building services maintenance.
- Working Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.
- Operating as part of an integrated team in a client / customer facing role.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience operating in a multiskilled maintenance role in the FM sector is desirable.
- Electrical, plumbing, mechanical or any building maintenance qualifications are desirable.
What you'll get in return:
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 1464 or alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com