£28,000 - £35,000 + 5% Pension + 25 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays + Uncapped Overtime
Your new company:
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role:
- Operating Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm across a college / university campus.
- Carrying out all aspects of plumbing, potential general maintenance alongside of this.
- Reactive maintenance and PPM’s, operating in a university environment alongside of multi-discipline engineers.
- Client and customer facing – engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience in the commercial environment, in a multiskilled fabric / plumbing role.
- Plumbing qualification / diploma – Level 2 or 3
What you'll get in return:
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia on 07494 864 521.