Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£34,000 plus 22 days hol +BH
Your new company:
- One of the UK’s leading M&E Service Providers
Your new role:
- Static role at a high-profile site based in Northampton
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical and building services equipment
- General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th Edition IEE Regs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Northampton
What you'll get in return:
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Elisha Gray on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.