£20,000 - £22,000/annum 25 days hol +BH + Benefits Package
Your new company:
- A leading global FM Service Provider
Your new role:
- Responsible for assistant with all plumbing on site, general fabric maintenanc and basic mechanical works
- We are keen to speak to engineers who are at the start of their career and are looking to learn new skills and progress
- Working an average of 42 hours per week, must be willing to work weekends
What you'll need to succeed:
- No qualifications required however; you must have experience working within a trade
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Ideally live within 15 miles of Bickenhill
What you'll get in return:
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Roan Griffiths on 0121 702 1464
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.