Multi Skilled Engineer
£25,000 - £28,000 plus company van & fuel 1 in 6 call out (£105 retainer, min 2 hours), pension, 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
Your new company
- A leading Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- High profile contracts within commercial offices, education, healthcare and airport sites
Your new role
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical, mechanical and building services equipment
- General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th Edition
- Test & Inspection is highly beneficial although not essential
- C&G Mechanical Engineering part 1,2,3,4
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Dan Allen on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.