£25,000 - £28,000/annum 25 days hol +BH + Benefits Package
Your new company
- A leading global FM Service Provider
Your new role:
- Responsible for the plumbing on site, general fabric maintenance, basic mechanical works and assisting when needed
- We are keen to speak to engineers with a strong Multi-skilled background and a can do attitude
- Working an average of 42 hours per week, must be willing to work weekends
What you'll need to succeed:
- Must be a qualified plumber; City & Guilds level 2 or 3; NVQ 2 or 3 plumbing studies
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Ideally live within 15 miles of Bickenhill
What you'll get in return:
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Roan Griffiths on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.