Multi-Skilled Electrical Engineer
£25K - £27K + Holiday + 5% Pension + Progression
Your new company
- A global Facilities Management & Technical Services provider with an industry leading reputation.
Your new role
- Operating on early’s, days and nights shift rota – 8-hour days.
- Carrying out electrical maintenance and basic mechanical and building services maintenance across a major, commercial, diverse site made up of offices and a grade 1 listed building.
- Working within a team of engineers as part of an integrated team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrically qualified 236 City & Guilds Parts 1&2 (OR EQUIVILENT) and 17th / 18th edition.
- Experience operating in a multiskilled electrical maintenance role.
What you'll get in return
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 1464 or alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com