We are working with a top 4 Facilities Management service provider who deliver services to the public and private sector.
We are recruiting for a Soft Services Service lead to support the Mobilisation of Cleaning and Logistics services to a newly won Healthcare contract.
The right candidate will have experience in Mobilising large projects,
• Engage with key stakeholders and act as the conduit to ensure the mobilisation plan meets current and future business requirements
• Highlight any issues or risks which may impact the successful delivery of the project, ensuring business continuity during transition
• Responsible for management of the mobilisation budget, ensuring each mobilisation is successfully delivered within the budget constraints
• Responsible for co-ordinating team leaders from each relevant department involved with the mobilisation, managing them through a defined mobilisation process/framework
• Report and communicate workstream overall status, progress and issues to the Senior Mobilisation Manager and other members of the Senior Management Team
For more information please call Ryan on 0121 702 1464.