Belfast (travel across NI)
£50,000 – 65,000 plus benefits
We are working with a global FM services provider who are looking to add a Mobilisation Manager to their team for a brand-new contract. You will be responsible for designing and rolling out a project plan for the contract mobilisation and making sure this lines up with the client’s requirements. You’ll need to be from a Hard FM or construction background, with experience in mobilising FM contracts, technical leadership and commercial knowledge.
- Designing and managing the mobilisation plan for the contract, making sure it delivers the contract obligations, meets the defined goals and promotes the company’s principles and values.
- Ensuring the project plan aligns with the client team’s expectations and requirements.
- Coordinating all contract mobilisation activity with the client and any third-party stakeholders.
- Managing a team of staff across the contract, including third-party contracts.
- Overseeing the contract Obligations Matrix, including allocating tasks to the contract team, following obligations to time/quality requirements and escalating any issues or risks.
- Acting as the primary point of contact to the client for any mobilisation matters, and as an ambassador for the contract team.
- Reporting to the client on progress of the mobilisation programme, ensuring all milestones are met, risks have been managed and all compliance requirements have been followed.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience of successfully managing mobilisation or change projects.
- Significant project management experience in an FM environment (ideally public sector).
- Excellent attention to detail, and able to complete tasks to given timeframes and deadlines.
- Experience managing relationships with clients and third-party stakeholders as the main point of contact.
- Strong problem-solving, planning and communication skills.
- Experience of a regulated/security environment.
- Able to work independently and manage a large team.
- Relevant qualifications in Project Management would be an advantage.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
Not quite the right role for you? If you are looking for a new opportunity within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential chat about your next move.