A global leading Facilities Management and Technical Services provider are looking to take on a mobile HVAC Engineer. As part of a mobile maintenance team of skilled HVAC technicians, you will be covering maintenance across a number of blue-chip contracts in the banking, telecoms and corporate services sector.
- Working as part of a team of skilled HVAC technicians, overseeing maintenance and service across a number of client sites around County Dublin
- Working in a mobile role, carrying out HVAC maintenance (both planned and reactive) and repairs.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and VRFs alongside of general building services maintenance.
- Client / customer facing role, good communication skills required.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Time served Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Engineer
- FETAC Level 6 as a minimum plus F-Gas registration
- Further Electrical/Mechanical qualifications are highly beneficial although not essential
- Extensive experience in the service and maintenance of all aspects of HVAC systems
- Able to develop excellent relationships with clients and as part of a team
- Experience in critical environments would be beneficial
- Familiar with the use of BMS systems
- Able to work in a mobile role and travel around County Dublin
- Valid/full clean driving licence
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Marlie Cummings on 0121 702 4164.