North West and Yorkshire
£32,000 plus vehicle & benefits package
Your new company
We are working with a global Facilities Management business to recruit a Commercial Gas Engineer to work in a mobile role across the North West and Yorkshire.
This is a great opportunity that offers industry leading training and development within an exciting working environment.
Your new role
- Working in a static role you will be responsible for a portfolio of sites covering the North West and Yorkshire
- Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance
- General building services maintenance as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to experienced Commercial Gas Engineers who are ACS Commercial & Domestic Gas qualified – COCN1, CODNCO1, CCN1
- Any multi skilled experience i.e. Air Conditioning or Electrical is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Commercial Gas Engineer opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Anya Ajzenkol on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.