Mobile Engineer – M&E
£32,000, vehicle, fuel card, 23 days Hol + 8 BH, Pension, Overtime & Benefits
Your new company
- One of the largest and most successfully family-owned private construction, development and property services companies in the UK
- Widely recognised as the industry leader in terms of training, development and genuine career progression
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role you will cover commercial sites across Leeds
- Service, maintenance, and repair on a range of electrical and building services equipment
- General maintenance duties as and when required – PPM and reactive maintenance
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically or mechanically qualified to C&G
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to problem solve, multi task and work to tight deadlines as well as having the ability to work in a challenging environment
- Background in process and policy is essential
What you'll get in return
- Training, support and genuine career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Elisha on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.