Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer ( Covering two sites) - Chessington - £ Hourly Rate Negotiable - Van Provided
This is a temp - perm opportunity
I am currently working with a leading FM service provider, looking to recruit an experienced, forward thinking and dynamic Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a large contract working on a mobile basis covering two sites, 5 miles apart in Chessington
View to start immediately if possible
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-renowned organisation with a competitive package on offer.
- Carry out all PPM checks on a variety of site around Essex, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire.
- Reactive electrical maintenance
- Diagnose faults and rectify
- General building duties
- Lighting installations duties
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance according to schedules
- Liaise with other departments and contractors
You will need;
- Have and electrical bias background
- 17th edition electrical wiring is essential
- C&G level 1 and 2 installation 2365
- Experience with PPM
If this is something that interests you and you are available immediately or within a weeks notice please give me a call as soon as possible.