Mobile Electrical Engineer - Ongoing Temp Contract - Hourly Rate - Negotiable
I am currently working with a leading FM service provider, looking to recruit an experienced, forward thinking and dynamic Electrical Engineer to join a large contract working on a mobile basis around Northampton, Bedfordshire, Rutland and Cambridgeshire.
View to start immediately if possible
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-renowned organisation with a competitive package on offer.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN INTERIM VACANCY!
- Carry out Electrical Instillation Installations
- Carry out Fault Finding and rectification to a range of Electrical systems and equipment
- Carry out Test and Inspection of all relevant equipment on site
- Complete paperwork and liaise with Fellow Engineers, The Management and The Client
- Must have experience carrying out Electrical Installation and Testing & Inspection Tasks
- Must be customer and client facing and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be Electrically Qualified - 18th Edition
- C&G 2391 Beneficial, Not Essential
If the above role sounds like something of interest to you please send me a copy of your most up to date CV or give me a call on 0121 702 1464