Mobile AC Engineer
£34,000/annum 25 days holiday +BH +Vehicle
Your new company:
- One of the UK’s leading FM Service Providers
Your new role:
- Responsible for Maintenance and Servicing of all AC systems across two sites in Stratford, covering 11 buildings
- We are keen to speak to engineers with a strong AC Engineering background in facilities management
What you'll need to succeed:
- Fully AC qualified- City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning + City & Guilds F-Gas Category 1
- Building Maintenance ecperience is highly desireable
- Must have a vaild driving licence
What you'll get in return:
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Roan Griffiths on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.