We are working with a global Facilities Service Provider, who are looking to take on a Mechanical Technician to be based on a client manufacturing site in Cork. This role will be supporting the on-site maintenance team, ensuring all mechanical services are coordinated and maintenance is carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Use the site asset management system (Maximo) to manage the workload for planned and reactive calls relating to mechanical installations, Steam plant, HVAC, Chillers, Plumbing, Domestic water and hot water systems.
- Develop and manage all mechanical procedures and ensure that all aspects of the service are tightly controlled in terms of service delivery. Managing the delivery of all subcontracted services.
- Managing workload, ensuring availability to carry out key daily tasks.
- Preparing regular reports on Highs and Lows of Service completed during week.
- Ensuring all records of work carried out are correctly recorded on Maximo.
- Attending regular client meetings relating to service, where required.
- Making sure all work is carried out in accordance with Health, Safety & Environmental regulations, permit to work and client procedures are strictly adhered to.
What you'll need to succeed:
- National Craft Certificate in appropriate Mechanical discipline.
- Trade Qualification in Mechanical discipline.
- City & Guilds or equivalent in Mechanical.
- Experience with HVAC and plumbing maintenance.
- Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Food and Beverage experience an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of mechanical systems of work.
- Able to deliver presentations at client and internal levels.
- Able to work in a team of multi skilled technicians and contractors.
If this role matches your experience and skills, please apply via this advert. If you're looking for a new role in Facilities Management but this isn't quite right, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.