Mechanical Technician - Dublin - €40,000 – 45,000
We are recruiting for a Mechanical Technician to work for an FM service provider based in Dublin, carrying out all mechanical reactive and planned maintenance across the contract. This will include maintenance on water systems, HVAC, gas and building management systems.
- Carrying out maintenance on all mechanical equipment in line with contract and site requirements.
- Implementing self-perform maintenance tasks on the contract through the CMMS system (Maximo), including but not limited to F-Gas implementation, pressure vessel record keeping, HVAC maintenance etc.
- Carrying out reactive maintenance tasks as and when required, receiving tickets via the CMMS system and ensuring they are closed off quickly.
- Identifying and implementing preventative measures to avoid breakdowns and ensure the business runs smoothly.
- Creating asset lists and maintenance records, making sure they are adhered to.
- Reviewing external risk assessments and method statements and issuing permits for work.
- Managing onsite minor works and helping the project team where required on larger scale refurb, fit out or new build projects on the contract.
- Keeping plant areas maintained, clean and tidy.
- The completion of weekly building walkthroughs to identify any electrical issues which need
- Electrical cover of some bank holidays (done on a rota basis within the team)
- The position may require some or all elements of the work to be performed on a shift basis, outside of normal working hours.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum FETAC Level 6, QQI, City and Guilds or equivalent trade qualifications.
- Proven experience working in mechanical installation or maintenance (including HVAC systems).
- Working knowledge of mechanical, HVAC and building fabric systems
- IT skills including Google software package – Docs, Sheets, Slide, Drive
- Previous experience using Maximo or other CAFM systems would be an advantage
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.