Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£35,000 + 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH + 5% Pension + Overtime
Your new company
- A global Facilities Management & Technical Services provider with an industry leading reputation.
Your new role
- To carry out both mechanical and building services planned preventative maintenance and reactive works across a corporate multi-story static office site in London.
- AHU’S, FCU’S, Pumps, Motors, Valves, basic plumbing, basic joinery and other maintenance.
- Working on a day shift rota, Monday – Friday, 7am – 4pm, 8am – 5pm, 10am – 7pm.
- Client and customer facing, communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified to city & guilds mechanical or equivalent to i.e: city & guilds plumbing.
- Experience operating in a mechanical maintenance position.
What you'll get in return
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 1464 or alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com