Mechanical Engineering Manager
£42,000 + Car allowance
Boden resource have an opportunity for Mechanical Engineering Manager working for a large Service Provider. The ideal candidate will have experience with Air Con and Generators managing engineers.
- Mechanical Engineering Manager looking after Hard services.
- Looking after 5 engineers on site and sub-contractors
- To manage Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), reactive and breakdown works to all mechanical and electrical systems within the site.
- Ensure all work carried out is in line with Health & Safety requirements including the necessary method statements and risk assessments.
- Communicate effectively with the client and build on existing relationships meeting everyday
- Monitor KPIs across the contract ensuring standards across the site
- Manager smaller project works and liaise with project team
- FM service Provider
- Experience of Air con and Generators
- Practical knowledge and awareness of H&S requirements
- Hard service qualifications and background
- Previous experience on a critical site an advantage
- Previous FM service provider experience a huge advantage
- Experience managing engineers essential
- Strong people management skills with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Full UK drivers’ licence
- 5 years’ work history
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 7021464
FM / Critical / FM / Facilities / Hard Services / PPM / FM / TFM / Service / Mechanical Engineering Manager / Heathrow