High Wycombe, Amersham, and Henley
£35,000 + pool vehicle + benefits package
Your new company
- We are working with a global Facilities Management business to recruit a Mechanical Engineer covering 3 high-profile sites in High Wycombe, Amersham, and Henley.
- This is a great opportunity that offers development in an exciting working environment and a chance to enhance your skill set.
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role you will be responsible for 3 high-profile sites in High Wycombe, Amersham and Henley.
- Service, maintenance, repair on mechanical and building services equipment
- General maintenance duties as and when required – PPM and reactive maintenance
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are mechanically qualified with NVQ levels 2 or 3 in Mechanical Engineering and previous working in a critical environment would be beneficial, though not essential.
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
What you'll get in return
- Challenging environment that maximises your skills and the opportunity to progress and develop.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Anya Ajzenkol on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.