Measurement & Variation Energy Manager
Up to £65000 + Car package + Benefit
Your new company
Our client is a global FM out sourcing organisation, with a portfolio that includes some of the most prestigious names in banking, finance, technology, professional services and high-end manufacturing they are responsible for innovative and market leading services. They deliver engineering, projects, business services and hospitality and have won numerous awards for technology and people engagement.
Your new role
Measurement & Verification Energy Manager.
Working across a UK wide estate you will be responsible for the development and operation of all aspects of technical M&V energy management. Responsibilities include.
- Quantify potential energy and water savings for initiatives identified by the wider Energy & Environmental team
- Develop business cases for initiatives to be put forward for review
- Highlight risks and opportunities associated with proposed initiatives
- Take a lead role in the design and specification phase of project works to assist the projects team in arriving at the most energy efficient solutions.
- Develop appropriate metering and measurement solutions for each project taken through to fruition.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new and emergent technologies, and their relevance to the Santander portfolio.
- Carry out technology trials and development case studies (including ROI and lifecycle costing metrics).
- Provide project M&V reports as required by the senior management team.
- Foster a strong link with the projects team and develop a collaborative working relationship with all stakeholders in the project implementation and savings verification process.
- Provide support in the development of corporate sustainability, energy and environmental strategies and policies.
- Provide support in identifying ways to improve energy and water efficiency, as well as the overall quality of the built environment (i.e. through better air quality, improved waste management processes etc)
- Support with the training, development and mentoring of colleagues in respect of energy and building services engineering best practice.
What you’ll need to succeed
- M&E Qualifications
- Prince 2 qualification
- Membership of The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers or the Energy Institute, with Chartered Engineer status an advantage
- 5 years’ experience within Building services engineering or PM
- Experience in asset replacement
- Experience with BMS
- Experience in renewable technologies
What you'll get in return
Our client is a fantastic employer that can offer a comprehensive benefits package, they are known in the industry for employee engagement and training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.